~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ & ~
LUNATICS & THE LUNAR FIX
Stepped outta line, It’s obscene, it’s a crime
The Shepard says he wants my hide
Lord knows I’ve cracked, still I could’ve gone back
But the Temptress keeps calling my name
Happened last night, a spider crept into sight
But I couldn’t finish him off
Didn’t seem right, seems I’ve lost all my fight
Just one way you’ve moved me to more
I’ll lay down my weapon, to sing the praises unsung for you
Oh, the races I’d run for you
But you know we’re just lunatics and we’re waiting on our lunar fix
I’ll take my chances and shoot for the moon
It’s a long shot, but I don’t really want to go it alone
And that’s all depending on you
They can’t undo, what I know to be true.
Can’t save a wretch like me
Nowhere to hide, only chance is the skies, but
I can’t pay my way into space
I could save all my money, but it’s never enough for you
I’d even give up my sun for you
But you know we’re just lunatics and we’re waiting on our lunar fix
I’ll take my chances and shoot for the moon
It’s a long shot, but I don’t really want to go it alone
And that’s all depending on you
Should they ask, if I ever felt ashamed
Answers no, sir, the seasons aren’t the same
It’s for her
Said you know we’re just lunatics and we’re waiting on our lunar fix
What could be better than love on the moon
Just wasting our days while they soldier on, soldier on
I wish they could see what we knew
No comments:
Post a Comment